Information For Authors
Authors are invited to make a submission to this journal. All submissions will be assessed by an editor to determine whether they meet the aims and scope of this journal. Those considered to be a good fit will be sent for peer review before determining whether they will be accepted or rejected.
Before making a submission, authors are responsible for obtaining permission to publish any material included with the submission, such as photos, documents and datasets. All authors identified on the submission must consent to be identified as an author. Where appropriate, research should be approved by an appropriate ethics committee in accordance with the legal requirements of the study's country.
An editor may desk reject a submission if it does not meet minimum standards of quality. Before submitting, please ensure that the study design and research argument are structured and articulated properly. The title should be concise and the abstract should be able to stand on its own. This will increase the likelihood of reviewers agreeing to review the paper. When you're satisfied that your submission meets this standard, please follow the checklist below to prepare your submission.
Rule of registration of the article and the format of the text:
- Authors are permitted to present the articles in English or in Georgian-English;
- The volume of the paper should not exceed 12 pages of A4 format;
- Margin: up-down – 2 cm; right-left- 2,5 cm;
- Font: for Georgian text- Sylfaen; for English text- Times New Roman;
- Font size-12;
- Distance between lines- 1,5;
Data of authors:
- Name, surname, and affiliation of the author (authors) (aligned, font size - 12);
- Drawings, pictures, schemes, photos, illustrations, tables should be given under the corresponding text or on the subsequent page;
- If only one illustration is given in the text, it is not numbered;
- In case of necessity, drawings, pictures, schemes, photos, illustrations, tables can be entitled and/or the short explanation can be enclosed under the name of the material, in the same place;
- Name of the article: aligned, Bold, font size - 14);
- Abstract (150-250 words) in the article language (inclined, Italic, font size - 12) where the main scientific results of the article (news)will be expressed; the summary should not contain quotes from used literature and/or drawings, schemes, photos, illustrations, tables;
- Linking words - (3-5 words) (inclined, Italic, font size - 12);
Structure of the article: (Introduction, main text, and conclusion) - font size - 12;
Author is obliged to adhere to the style of citing of the journal (see below):
The editions specified in the used literature at the end of the article should be located in alphabetical order according to surnames of authors (in case of that absence, the name of the collection), at first Georgian, then foreign editions.
Ratiani, D. (2015). Economic problems of globalization. Tbilisi, "Intellekt", p. 10
In the text:
(Ratiani, 2015: 10)
"Problems of sustainable social-economic development", Tbilisi, "Intelekti", p. 10
In the text:
(Ratiani, 2015: 10)
Ratiani, G. (2015). Economic problems of globalization J.: "Globalization and Business", № 3, p. 30
If the book (article) has several authors, the author's surname, which was given for the first time, is specified in the text in square brackets and, then, as well as in case of one author as usual.
[Ratiani… 2015: 10]
The collection of scientific works of TSU …. (2015). Tbilisi, "Economy", p. 15.
In the text:
In case of the indication of a foreign book, the surname of the author has to be specified in the original language, and the rule of the approval will be the same, as well as during the indication of the Georgian-lingual book.
The approval of the encyclopedia or the dictionary happens by indication of the author (surnames of authors) or the first word of the title, in the same way, as above.
If the author in the same year published two books or more, a, b, etc. should be specified respectively after the date of the author's publication.
Example: (Ratiani, 2007a:181).
The author's remarks have to be taken out at the end of the corresponding page in a footnote and have to be numbered by uniform numbering in the article as a whole.
Font size of a footnote is 9.
During citing the text in article, it has to be allocated from the main text with an inclined font (italics).
A quote font size - 11.