About the Journal
"Globalization and Business" is a bilingual scientific publication. The journal has been published since 2016 and is a periodical of the Research Institute - Economic and Social Issues of Globalization, which is indexed in internationally ranked scientific databases.
The aim of the journal is to create novelty, develop science, as well as to provide access to the latest research in various fields.
The journal publishes articles in the following main areas:
- Education and Knowledge Economy in the Conditions of Modern Technological Revolution
- Social-Economic Development Tendencies of Globalization
- Research of Global Social-Economic and Business Environment
- International Political-Economic Relations and International Security
- Study of the Peculiarities of the European Union Business Environment
- Digital Informational Technological (microelectronics, robotechnics, biotechnology etc.) Problems of Business in the Conditions of Globalization
- Theoretical-Methodological and Practical Issues of Business Management (Management, Marketing and Sales etc.) in the Global Space
- Global Processes of Tourism and Its Development Tendencies in Georgia
- The Live Issues of Theory and Practice in Finance in the Conditions of Globalization
- The Live Issues of Legal, Ethical and Intercultural Rapprochement in International Business
- The Consequences of Economic Globalization: Migration, Demographic Changes and Other Issues
- The Live Issues of International Environmental and Circular Economy
The journal's mission is to promote the development of science, while its aims are to publish scientifically valuable articles and to establish a dignified place in the world’s well-known databases.
E ISSN: 2449 - 2612