JEL Classifications: M150
SUPPORTING THE DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT THROUGH ECONOMIC ORDER POLICY Author: Irakli Aslanishvili
| Published: 2019-07-29
| Pages: 163-167
For Citation: Aslanishvili I. (2019), Supporting The Development Of Business Environment Through Economic Order Policy, Globalization And Business, N7, pp. 163-167.
The goal of this study is to analyse the impact of economic order policy on the development of the business environment, as well as to learn about the private sector’s current assessment of the existing business environment, the problems and challenges encountered by the private sector, and the areas on which the efforts ought to be focused. Study team grouped and leaded by me has examined the attitudes of members of the Business Association of Georgia (BAG) towards all major elements of the business environment.
The aim of my study is to use the results to devise BAG’s future advocacy campaigns. It is planned to present the results of the study to all major parties involved in devising economic and business policies to ensure that they are familiar with the private sector’s vision and are able to take it into account when working on economic policies.
BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT, ECONOMIC POLICY, GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS, CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATE, COURT SYSTEM, LEGISLATION ENVIRONMENT, TAX POLICY.
- Hayek, F.A. (1979). Law, legislation and Liberty, Volume III – The Political Order of a Free People, Chicago, London, reproduced in: Vanberg, V. Hayek Gesammelte Schriften bd. B4, Recht, Gesetzgebung und Freiheit, Tuebingen 2003.
- Hayek, F.A. (2003), Rechtsordnung und Handelnsordnung, in: Streit, M.E. Hayek Gesammelte Schriften Bd. A4, Rechtosordnung und Haldelnsordnung, Tuebingen, p. 217.
- Streit, M.E. (2005), Theorie der Wirtschaftspolitik, 6. Edition, Stuttgart.
- Gvelesiani, R., Gogorishvili, I. (2012). Compatibility of Economic and Political Decisions with Core Social Values. Tbilisi.
- Gvelesiani, R., Gogorishvili, I. (2018). Decision-Making Technology in Economic Policy. Tbilisi.
- Gvelesiani, R. (2017). Discrepancies between the Main Social Values and the Problem with overcoming them. Economy and Business Journal, Vol. X #1, Tbilisi.
- Gvelesiani, R. (2018). The Problem with Creating a Specific Framework for Economic Order. In 1st International Conference on Challenges of Globalisation in Business and the Economy materials, Tbilisi.
- Georgian Business Environment through the Eyes of the Private Sector (2017). – Business Association of Georgia, October 2017.