Rule of registration of the article and the format of the text:
- Authors are permitted to present the articles in Georgian and English languages;
- Article presented in English language should be enclosed with the full translation or expanded resume (2 pp.) in Georgian language (for Georgian-speaking authors), or only expanded resume (2 pp.) in English language (for foreign authors);
- Size of the paper - A4;
- Margin: up-down – 2 cm; right-left- 2,5 cm;
- Font: for Georgian text- Sylfaen; for English text- Times New Roman;
- Font size-12;
- Distance between lines- 1,5;
- Paper is not numbered;
- Data of authors;
- Name, surname of the author (authors) (aligned, font size - 12);
- Short academic biography (no more than 100 words);
- Drawings, pictures, schemes, photos, illustrations, tables should be given under the corresponding text or on the subsequent page;
- If only one illustration is given in the text, it is not numbered;
- In case of necessity, drawings, pictures, schemes, photos, illustrations, tables can be entitled and/or the short explanation can be enclosed under the name of the material, in the same place,;
- Drawing should be displayed on the screen without hindrances (capability to distinguish 96-150 dpi);
- Name of the article (aligned, Bold, font size - 14);
- Short summary (no more than 8 lines) in the article language (inclined, Italic, font size - 12) where the main scientific results of the article (news)will be expressed; the summary should not contain quotes from used literature and/or drawings, schemes, photos, illustrations, tables;
- Linking words - no more than five - in article language (inclined, Italic, font size - 12);
- The main part of the article, which contains introduction (relevance), main text and conclusion - (font size - 12);
- Electronic version of the article should be submitted (address: 76 D. Guramishvili ave, Tbilisi, 0141, Georgia; mail: email@example.com).
- Author is obliged to adhere the style of citing of the journal (see below):
The editions specified in the used literature at the end of the article should be located in alphabetical
order according to surnames of authors (in case of that absence, the name of the collection), at first
Georgian, then foreign editions.
In the list:
Ratiani, D. (2005). Economic problems of globalization. Tbilisi, "Intellekt", p. 10
In the text:
(Ratiani, 2005: 10)
In the collection
In the list
Ratiani, D. (2005). Economic problems of globalization. In the collection: " Problems of sustainable social-economic development", Tbilisi, "Intelekti", p. 10
In the text (Ratiani, 2005: 10)
In the journal
In the list
Ratiani, G. (2005). Economic problems of globalization J.: "Intelekti", 2005, volume 10, № 3, 2015
3. If the book (article) has several authors, the surname of the author ,that was given for the first time, is specified in the text in
square brackets and, then, as well as in case of one author as usual.
(Ratiani… 2005: 10)
In the list:
The collection of scientific works of TSU …. (2015). Tbilisi,
"Economy", p. 15.
In the text it will be approved in this manner:
5. In case of the indication of the foreign book, the surname of the author has to be specified in the
original language, and the rule of the approval will be the same, as well as during the
indication of the Georgian-lingual book.
6. The approval of the encyclopedia or the dictionary happens by indication of the author
(surnames of authors) or the first word of the title, in the same way, as above.
7. If the author in the same year published two books or more, a, b, etc. should be specified respectively after the date of author's publication.
Example: (Ratiani, 2007a:181).
8. Author's remarks have to be taken out at the end of the corresponding page in a footnote and
have to be numbered by uniform numbering in the article as a whole. Font size of a footnote is 9.
During citing the text in article, it has to be allocated from the main text with an inclined font
(italics). A quote font size - is 11.
For additional information contact the editorial office of the journal