The 6th International Conference on Actual Economic and Social Problems in Modern Globalization 2021
Conference Theme: “Actual Economic and Social Problems in Modern Globalization”
Main Tracks of the Conference
- Track 1: Socio-economic and Technological Challenges of Pandemic COVID-19
- Track 2: Digitalization as a Modern Global Trend and Growth Factor
- Track 3: Modern Globalization and Transition to a Green Economy
- Track 4: Competitiveness in the Contexts of Globalization
- Track 5: Knowledge Economy and Innovations in Modern Globalization
- Track 6: Economic and Social Problems in Modern Globalization
- Track 7: Entrepreneurship in Modern Globalization
- Track 8: Financial Problems and Globalization
- Track 9: Social Entrepreneurship in the Context of Modern Globalization
- Track 10: New Challenges of Management
- Track 11: Modern marketing concepts and technologies in the context of globalization
- Track 12: Information Technologies and Intelligent Systems
- Track 13: Blockchain Technology in Modern Global Economy
- Track 14: Cryptocurrencies and Global Finance Systems
- Track 15: Demographic Problems in Modern Globalization
- Track 16: The Development of Tourism in the Context of Globalization
The official language of the conference will be English and Georgian
- Abstracts submission: April 19, 2021;
- Results of abstract reviews returned to authors: April 23, 2021;
- Full paper submission: April 30, 2021.
The mail to send conferencing materials: firstname.lastname@example.org;
How to Submit
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words.
- Your proposal will normally be reviewed within one to two weeks.
- If your proposal is accepted, you will be sent a confirmation email.
Status of Submission
- If your abstract is accepted, a notification email will be sent to the registered email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at email@example.com. Once submitted, you can change the details only via contact with the organizing committee
- Participation in the conference is free
European University, Institute for Research of Economic and Social Problems of Globalization, Faculty of Business and Technology
Globalization & Business is an editorially independent, open access journal associated with Globalization conferences. A number of papers from the Conference papers will be selected by the journal editor(s) for reworking and revising, in line with normal processes of review.